Thursday 20 September 2007

The Week In Words

This week has been the fourth week of the course. I am really starting to enjoy the course now. I'm starting to learn new things, and re-do things I've done last year.

I learned how to install programs and run an anti-virus scan on Monday in Susan's class which was fun.

On Wednesday, In the computer programing class, we had to do presentations in groups about the process and steps it takes to build/design something, like a car or birthday party.

Today has been spent learning about HTML in the web site design class where i learned how to code styles. It was confusing to begin with but after some practice it was rather easy.

Other than college my week has been spent watching Manchester United win against Sporting Lisbon in the Champions League thanks to a Cristiano Ronaldo goal in the second half and playing Bioshock on my Xbox 360.

I have also been playing Rainbow Six Vegas online using Xbox Live which is always good to pass a few hours of boredom





www.2kgames.com

picture copyright 2k games


No comments: