Thursday 11 October 2007

The Past Week

The past week has been another good one.

The highlights of the week have been installing a printer in Susan’s class and going to see Halloween in the cinema.

We had to install a dot matrix printer, and it’s easy to see why they aren't popular anymore. The noise was excruciating when everyone tried to print off test papers and I hope I’m never put in that position again.

I went to see Halloween which is a remake of the classic horror movie by John Carpenter. It has been directed by Rob Zombie, a famous musician come director.

Having seen how gory his last two films were I was excited to see what he would do with the concept of Halloween and how he would add his own twist to the story.

I wasn’t disappointed as it was very gory and holds the award for the only modern horror movie that has made me jump.

Overall I was very impressed and can’t wait for the next Rob Zombie film.

Bring on Saw IV.

No comments: