Thursday 6 December 2007

The Weekly Ramble

Another week draws to a close and its now only 19 days till Christmas! I really should start shopping for gifts huh?

The weather has turned pretty rubbish which is to be expected this time of year. If only I lived in somewhere like Florida.

Anyways, this week at college has been okay i guess. In computer hardware we learned how to install RAM. Pretty basic stuff but its really handy to know in case the dreaded computer slowdown happens!

Yesterdays learning consisted of computer programming where we were learning how to write a loop into a program. Although it sounds complex its rather easy. The only bad part of it is the documentation which is time consuming as you have to test every eventuality and document it.

Other than that my weeks been pretty boring. I was supposed to be going to see Marilyn Manson at the weekend but thanks to some major disaster i.e. every single place in Glasgow being fully booked, I had to use the wonders of EBay to make a tidy profit on the tickets.

Ive also suddenly become addicted to The Beatles again. I don't really have to go into detail about them as I'm sure everyone knows the greatness of them.



Anyway must get back to work now

later

The Beatles
Marilyn Manson

No comments: