Thursday 1 November 2007

Holiday Fun

I suppose I should write a bit about what I did during the holidays, or at least make something up so that I look like I have an interesting life..

They didn't get off to the best of starts to be honest. I was scheduled to to be going to see Kataklysm play the Cathouse in Glasgow and all was well until about 20 minutes into the journey down we get a phone call saying the gig has been cancelled.

So instead of going to Glasgow for a gig, we ended up going to Glasgow To watch a DVD. Needless to say I wasn't a happy bunny.

Most of the week was spent taking advantage of not having anything to do, so I played a lot of games, mainly Football Manager, where I proceeded to split the Old Firm with Hibernian. It all ended horribly though as the lousy board wouldn't back my plans financially and sacked me, after all I had done for them! That's loyalty for you!

Well as you can see My holidays have been pretty boring. I suppose I should make up something like I'm secretly a top secret ninja and have been busy doing ninja type things but alas it wasn't to be.

Soundtrack to the holidays has been Serj Tankians "Elect The Dead" and obviously Nine Inch Nails "Year Zero"

I also seem to be addicted to the new Avenged Sevenfold song! Which is, in the words of Springfields favourite evil old person, Mr. Burns...Excellent





Laters

No comments: