Thursday 22 November 2007

The Week In Words

This week has been okay. Only been in college two days, which everyone can thank Machine Head for.

I went to the black crusade on Tuesday in Glasgow. The black crusade is a tour which consisted of Shadows Fall, Arch Enemy, Dragonforce, Trivium and Machine Head. the gig was pretty awesome, well despite Shadows Fall, Dragonforce and Trivium sucking at new levels of suckyness.

Arch Enemy were awesome live, and Angela Gossow is so much hotter in real life =p

only one word describes Machine Head - Flawless. This is the second time Ive seen them and they were just as good as last time. They had an awesome set list too.

Clenching the fists of descent
Imperium
Aesthetics of hate
Old
Halo
Take My Scars
Descend the shades of night
Davidian

If anyone gets the chance to see Machine Head live I say do it, they saved me after I actually fell asleep during Trivium.

Anyway, apart from that I haven't done much this week so this is a short post.

Later

No comments: