Thursday 1 November 2007

Where I Want To Be When I Finish College

It's something iv'e been asked a lot. To be honest i still don't know the difinitive answer.

Obviously I wan't to do something with computers but I don't know what. I would love to be a video game designer but I don't have and doubt I will ever have the maths to do that.

So far I'm finding this course relativly easy, most of the stuff was covered last year. Im hoping the HNC will be more challenging and that it will hopefully help me decide what I wan't to do with my life.

4 comments:

Duncan said...

Remember, Darren, that you can always strive to do better, produce more and/or quicker than others. Don't feel that you have to just do the minimum. Set your own standards.

Yeah, I know I'm off ill, but I have my own standards, and looking over the shoulder of the class is one of them.

Darren679 said...

Thanks for the comment. I shall be trying my hardest =]

Duncan said...

There are some free exercises that you can download from Adobe to use in your own time. Some cover Flash animation - we're using them in HNC

The software is on the college pcs, and 10 of them in the ITC, as well as on the ITC Macs.

link

In the job market, you want to be better than the herd, not just as good as them.

Darren679 said...

Thanks for the link, and for the advice =] its much appreciated