Thursday 1 November 2007

The Week So Far

So the holidays are over and once again they didn't seem long enough.

Back to the early starts and long days. To be fair this week has been pretty good. Its taken some getting used to though. Most of the classes have focused mainly on revision of the stuff we learned before the break.

On Wednesday we were using pascal in computer programming and I'm amazed to say I actually understood it, something I never thought would happen. Other than that every class has been just like a refresh, especially using html in web development.

Halloween was also this week. Sad to say i didn't dress up this year. My plan of dressing up as Jason Voorhees and battling my friend, who would be cunningly dressed as Freddy Kruger, failed miserably due to lack of funds.

I went to see Saw IV and i have to say it was rather awesome. Lots of blood and gore which is always a crowd pleaser! It actually asks more questions than answers, leading up to the inevitable release of Saw V next Halloween.

I haven't really done much else this week, picked up the new Birthday Massacre album on Monday. Its easily their best album. Its criminal that no one knows about this band. They are one of the most unique bands around and more people should check them out.

The Birthday Massacre - Video Kid

2 comments:

Shaun Byres said...

I've seen them live!

Darren679 said...

Im seriously jealous =|