Thursday 15 November 2007

Interviewing A Historical Figure


Hey, Today I will be interviewing Mary, Queen of Scots, Who became Queen of Scotland when she was 9 months old.

Lets get straight into it shall we?



Hey, how’s it going?
It’s going fine thank you.

You were the first queen of Scotland, how did you feel when you found out?
Well I was 6 days old at the time so I didn’t really know what I was getting myself into.

I can imagine, but being the ruler of a country and having everyone at your command, at that age, is something most people can only dream of.
Yes it came with a lot of responsibility, but it’s also a lot of fun, I mean just think of the fun you can have ordering people around.

You were sent to France for safety, how did you find the experience?I was sent to France because there were fears I would be killed so Im sure it could’ve been a more pleasant experience, but it was nice to get a change of scenery.

When you were in France you married Dauphin François.
Yes, I became the Queen consort of France, so being queen of two countries was a pretty interesting feeling.

We are running out of time but we have time for one more question.

You were imprisoned twice, how did you manage to escape?
Well anything’s possible when you have the contacts

Well on that note I will wrap up the interview, thank you very much to today’s interviewee Mary, Queen of Scots

2 comments:

Duncan said...

A nice, fun interview that still manages to contain historical fact. I liked it. Good style.

Darren679 said...

It was really fun to write. I really enjoyed doing it...